Friday, September 25, 2009

Fallish porchy post

Well, the old porch is busted and work is underway for the new one. I'm sooo EXCITED!!! Can you tell!!

This are a few of the "muscular" helpers we had. They carried wood and hauled away rocks and did whatever they were asked. Thanks guys...


The porch to be :)

Kitty pictures always sneak into my posts.:) This little one was hiding behind the books on the shelf.

Fall has arrived. It can be seen outside.......

and sprinkled throughout my house. This is a fun fallish hat I found at Goodwill a long time ago.

Gotta have the scarecrows, leaves, and candles!

Last, but not least, pumpkins. I found these at the Dollar General last year. I think they were a dollar and I might have got them on sale!!


There will be more fall stuff to come....if I decide to post it...and more porch story. Happy Fall, ya'll!!!!






7 comments:

The Salisburys said...

Happy Fall to you!

Yeah for your new porch!:)

Have a great weekend!

Becky said...

Lookin' good Mindy!! Can't wait till you "porch" is done and we can have a sittin' spell. Love you fall stuff too. I hope to post some fall pics next week with my weekly recipe.

michelle said...

I hope you have many fall evenings on your porch. I love sitting on mine. I love all your fall things.

Peggy B. said...

Looks good. Can't wait to see your new front porch.

Cassandra said...

Nice lookin' "chain gang" you have there working on the porch...
Glad you updated the blog...lost faith after awhile that it would be changed when I checked it ;)
Love ya all :)

Unknown said...

I love your fall things and fall enthusiasm. I need to be around you and your sister more. you cheer me up. Your little house is so charming and I too am excited about your new porch. I'm thinking you may get more use out of it in a few more months. What's the expected completion date?

April said...

Can't wait to see the finished porch! Love the pics!