Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Changing seasons

Thanksgiving has come and gone. I think the weather is trying to gear us up for the Christmas season. It's cold and rainy today.



Gone are the days of taking walks without freezing or getting blown away. But only for a while.



Soon the warm, spring weather will be here with all the beautiful flowers and green grass!! I truly cannot wait!! Winter is not my friend. :)



Soon I can use my new porch to sit and talk to....hey, all my friends are on Facebook! I guess, I'll just have to take the computer out on the porch and "talk" to them.:) No really. I have lots of friends that I would love to have come and sit and gab with....



And watch beautiful sunsets with. Although, I think this is a sunrise and that's too early for me to gab with friends. :) Boy, am I rambling.



But for now, I choose to cuddle on the couch with my hubby and watch a good movie with the tree glowing in the background.....



And look at all the "white stuff" from inside where it's warm.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Me don't like winter either. Especially this year, I'm more afraid of falling. When I get out in the cold now I'm like a stiff board. :-(

Peggy B. said...

I'm not fond of winter either. Let's all go south for the winter.

Cassandra said...

I think you get more "white stuff" than we do down this way!!!! NO FAIR!!! Love ya :)