Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wow!

How do you compact a whole summer into one post!
It's been a busy one full of camps, company, fairs, and fun!
I've taken lots of pictures as usual.
Hundreds of pictures to be exact.
So I've chosen just a few to show our summer.
So here you go...
We had visits to the BIG Indianapolis Marion County Public Library.
We went to the fair with friends...
Dreamed of old cars....
Listened to Daryl Worley on the free stage at the fair. Good concert...
Visited the International building and dressed up like the Japanese....
Saw a pig made of cans....:)

Hung out with friends....
Saw sheep in disguise...

Saw enormous art...

Saw some cute donkeys....

And of course, HAD to visit the new baby pigs....

Hung out with more friends at camp....
Got FREE treasures...:)
Ate quail eggs....

And enjoyed multiple kitties.

We enjoyed so much more but blogger was not being kind to me and didn't download everything.:/ We visited the state fair 3 times thanks to coupons in the paper. We also visited 2 county fairs, 1 festival, Conner Prairie and my sis in laws pool.:)

School has begun around here again. We are slowly but surely working ourselves into a routine. I think the older I get the more I enjoy a good routine.:) Have found a good homeschool website that I may post later.

How have you enjoyed your summer?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Very nice. I wished we lived closer.

Chelle said...

Love the picture of your kittens that was cute.