Saturday, March 14, 2009

I think I've found myself a new job!)

Since it was a "nicer" day, we decided it would be a good day to do some outside work. That is were I found my new job!


David was using this to bury stumps and make holes and things and I thought it looked like fun. He used to run something like this for his job...which most of you know. I told David that "I wanted to play". So he taught me how to use it. Notice I keep calling it it!) I do not know it's proper name. I think it's a mini excavator. Anyway, I had fun learning and actually managed to dig a hole! Yeah me!

David took this so you could see I actually ran it myself:)


Now Tyler is a "chip off the old block". This was his first time to use it and he did great! A see a career in the future!


He said "See, it pays to play video games"! He has a construction computer game and maybe a playstation one also. He loved it when his dad worked construction!


Of course, David did 99% of the work because he is good at it and LOVES construction work. Just not the LONG hours that comes along with it sometimes.

Anyway, our yard is looking alot better, except for all the mud. Lots of grass planting in the future! Can't wait to get it done! It will take a while.


Nik is not into construction and was inside doing this...taking pics of herself:) Well, not all the time.

On a sad note, our friend is leaving us:( Can you see the sad faces?) Mater was going to need too much work so they decided to sell him and find something that doesn't need so much. At least, we get more space in the garage:) I'll miss that heap of junk...I mean wonderful piece of history:) Actually, it wasn't bothering me. I was kinda excited to see it finished!

Well, enough rambling. 3 post in 3 days. A record for me! Have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Great work Mindy and Tyler!!! Oh..you too Dave. And Niki I have you beat I think with the face making pictures!!! I will have to remember to tell Tom the truck he had is gone again.;o(

Cassandra said...

I'm just wondering is the hole useful (for a reason)? Or were you just digging for fun?
Nikki that picture is hilarious =)Can't imagine what the others look like!

Unknown said...

Hmm...I'm kinda wondering the same thing about that hole as Cassandra.
Mind if I come and play too? Looks kinda fun.