Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a post, none the less!

We've been busy with a whole lot of nuthin' lately. We took in the circus with family last Thursday. Friday-lockin, Saturday-B-day party, Sunday-church.... Getting the picture?) I've added a few pics because I don't like to have a post without them.

Cody, Tyler, and Kyle waiting for the "action" of the circus:)

Nan, Nik, and Leeza just cheezin'!

This was funny! They dressed poodles up and they came out hopping like little people:) There were many other costumes.


What's a circus without elephants!

This was a little nerve racking. One lady fell. They walk/roll the balls up the ramps, then come back down backwards doing the same thing! Not something I would try. I don't like the pain of falling:)


The beautiful tigers. These people make them look like kitty cats:)


This is what I found when I went looking for signs of spring.


My lilac bush is ready to go!) I can't wait for a huge bush of beautiful smelling lilacs!


Another sign that spring WILL come eventually. Although, it doesn't feel like it today!


Tyler worked very hard on setting these dominoes up and wanted me to put this on my blog. They feel down pretty good. Just not how he wanted them too:)

Well, hope you have a delightful weekend! TA, TA for now!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey at least you seem to be ok spirit wise. I seen that you have already looked at what I had to do to get through the day. lol

Cassandra said...

Did they shoot a guy from a cannon at the circus?
Tyler, love the domino set up. I will show the picture to the boys.
(and Nikki's picture)
Love ya all