Friday, April 17, 2009

Favorite things ;)

I LOVE being outside! That is why spring is one of my favorite seasons! I have wanted a pair of rain boots for a LONG time. These were on clearance at Walmart and I thought Nik and I would share because she LOVES to go out in the rain. She wasn't as excited as I was. That's ok because then I'll get to use them more!) Also, I get a new pair of gloves every spring. They are just cheapy ones, but that's ok too. Now, to get ambitious enough to get something done. The sunshine helps! Only, then I think of all the things I WANT to get done and feel overwelmed! Oh well. Enjoy your day!!!!

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Hello, Mindy, Thank you for your nice encouraging comment on my blog. I enjoyed looking at your blog. It was fun seeing the pics of Amy and crew cooking at Hobe Sound camp. The Yerians attend our home base church in Ohio. =)

Have a super weekend. =D

Cassandra said...

You should have gotten ME a pair of those cute boots! I'll "share" them with you if Nik doesn't want to!

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I LOVE those cute boots! After wanting some for a long time, I finally found some at TJ MAXX and I LOVE THEM! It's raining today, so I might need to wear them outside this afternoon!
XOXO
Joni