Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm back....like you missed me!)

I got tired of looking at a fat cat every time I signed on so I decided it was time to update. Although, I don't know many people who read my blog, I appreciate the few who do. So here it goes....This is just a mixture of stuff that is not really in time order.

One day, Tyler decided he was going to "teach " Nikki to parallel park...since he IS an expert in that area. He set up the cones and even gave her "cars" to park between! It was too funny. The mower was their car, of course. Tyler tried and did pretty well....because, of course, he is the teacher. Nik did ok. She only hit the "cars" a few times! :) Such fun!!


We stayed for lunch at church on Sunday and the girls were taking pictures. I'm sure that neither one will be happy that I put this on here! Or they may never know!

They took this one of the Tyler and Shane. Nikki thought they looked like brothers, twins, or something. They do kinda.

Had to throw a picture of my guy in here. Love him lots!!! I'm sure he won't like this picture either.

It took me a long time to get decorated for easter. I have not been in the mood to do much extra. I want to but I don't. Make sense? Anyway, I love spring! This is the chalk board in my kitchen.


Kinda unfinished shelf in the kitchen, of course. It needs some lilacs....which have not bloomed yet. Can't wait! I have 2 big bushes and 1 little bush of them! I got the sign...which you can't see well...at the dollar store and replaced the twine with ribbon.



The shelf above my stove. The baskets were also from the dollar store. They hold spices and pot holders. I love the color!


More blue things on my fridge. The egg was made by Tyler. Only 2 eggs were decorated this year.:( My kids are growing up.


My easter bunnies on the entertainment center.

Tyler got his puppy! His is the one on the camo. The other is Niks. We are hoping for smaller dogs, but never know since they are mixes. They're the best kind anyway, so I've heard

I don't think my animals know they are any different from each other. This kitten seems to LOVE these puppies. Actually, vice versa!

Lastly, the girl scouts went to the vet for a field trip to earn a badge. It was quite interesting! I think they learned alot.

Sorry, this wasn't a well written, interesting post like some peoples. I'll try to do better next time, k? Oh, and a Happy Easter to you! Remembering the reason Jesus died on the cross and rose again....

5 comments:

Vicki Clifton said...

Hey, glad you're 'back'. Enjoyed your post, pictures, decorated and puppies. They are so cute. I think the picture that takes the cake is the parallel parking one! What a hoot! Have a good day!

Jess R said...

Yes, I missed you! By the way I love that basket color too. ;)

Unknown said...

I really enjoy your blog and so glad to see more pictures and comments. I hope you are beginning to feel better. I've been reading that you've been sick.

Looks like you guys are having a ball living out there in the country.

Hey I also really like your backgrounds and decor and those little extras you add along the side.

Nope, I haven't forgotton you and I love your blog. I'm one of your fans.

love you
aunt carol

The Salisburys said...

I read your blog:) and I check for updates! Keep posting! I love the shelves above your stove...so neat! Looks like you all are loving the country:) Take care!

Cassandra said...

Tyler.... how nice of you to teach your sister to drive :)
Nikki...your going to be a great driver (just like your aunt ceecee!)
Mindy....do you think you could get an insurance break when she gets her license for taking Tyler's driving school?
It was great to be with you on Saturday Love ya all...