Monday, June 1, 2009

When storms come...

It's been a little stormy around here in more ways than one. My Grandma Dwigans went to be with Jesus yesterday. She went very quickly....within hours. We are now in the storm...dealing with the lose a loved one who is very dear to us. She was a wonderful christian lady. Always would say what she thought about things. Even still had just gotten her license renewed recently at the age of 94!




Eventually, the storm will clear. The hurt will still be there....




But we have the knowledge that she is in heaven waiting on us. She is where she has been waiting to go for so long. She is with grandpa whom she hasn't seen in 20 years. She is with Jesus. She was a real prayer warrior. She had alot of spunk.:) If you knew her, you would know what I am talking about.



To me, this picture looks like heaven shining through the clouds. What do you think?


Sign of a promise in a rainbow...


Hope of a better tomorrow....



Grandma, we'll miss you. I regret we didn't visit as often as we should.....unfortunately, we can't go back. You were always so understanding. See you in heaven!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Mindy, so to hear about your loss.
Hugs, Vicki
ps...the photos are beautiful.

Jessica said...

Hey Mindy! Sorry about your grandma passing. As I looked at your pictures I couldn't help but think how God gives us reminders so to speak that things will get better. :) Hang in there girl! TTYS

Becky said...

Sorry for the loss of your grandma and I really like your pictures. I love storms (weather kind). lol

Unknown said...

Well, your pictures and words brought tears to my eyes. Very touching.

Anonymous said...

Mindy,
Beautiful! Now we know why you blog and I read.

Lisa