Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sorry:(

Sorry about the lack of posting. It's been BEAUTIFUL around here this week and I have been trying to get some things accomplished. Beside, I'd rather be OUTSIDE than IN unlike my kids. So I am trying to get projects done outside AND in. Although, I might say the inside gets kinda neglected in warm weather. We had a mouse fiasco this last weekend which had me bleaching EVERYTHING in the lower cabinets and drawers! Will blog on that later...maybe.:) Took pics and everything! Just in case. Good news is the mouse is dead....bad news is the cats were no help!:(


Gonna go for now. I just can't think to post. I have the windows open and the breezes that are blowing are smelly. But I don't care! It's BEAUTIFUL out! I leave you with a picture (because what's a post without one) of the Jupiter Lighthouse in Jupiter, FL. that I took last year. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Becky said...

It is beautiful out this week. Loving it. I just wished I could do a whole lot of things I want to get done. I'm just old and decripeted. Which is probably not a word. hehe!

Cassandra said...

Love the picture of the lighthouse...could you be a "chip off the old block" as far as photography?