Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you for your comments on what I should do with the cabinet. I think WHITE it is. That is what I originally thought, but I am REALLY bad at making decisions! Now, all I have to do is get the paint, unload the cabinet, sand, and paint! Wallah! Okay, do I have any volunteers?:)

Now, to get your opinion on recovering a couch, decorating a dull living room, to paint or not a dresser,.......see a PAINTING theme going on here?

I leave you with this picture of a sunset across the field. And how do I know it's a SUNSET instead of a SUNRISE, you ask? Because I don't see very many sunrises considering I am not much of a morning person. I am doing better though. Have a LOVELY day!


3 comments:

The Salisburys said...

Beautiful picture! Oh, and post a pic of the cabinet when you get it done...I would love to see it!

Did you go to the actual blog for the Daybook and read how to participate? You don't have to put it on your sidebar to participate just link back to it on her page when you post your entry on Monday's. You can snag my daybook pic if you need it....just click on my daybook pic...it will enlarge...then right click and save as a picture and it should be in your picture files for future use.

I wish you still lived around the corner...I would walk over and get it all set up for you:)

Have a wonderful day!

Cassandra said...

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
THAT'S what a sunrise looks like!
Very Nice :)

Cassandra said...

Duh! I don't know a sunrise from a sunset....... :)