Saturday, October 30, 2010

Can't wait for this new family member!

For as long as I can remember when I was a younger, I loved horses. When it came time to blow out my candles for my birthday and make a wish, I would wish for a horse. I'd save my money to go on a trail ride at the state park. I dreamed and drooled over them almost all my life.You see, I was a city girl living in a subdivision and there was no way I could have ever had one. Then I married a guy with 2, a mom and her little one. Being newly married, we couldn't afford the upkeep of 2 horses, so we passed them on to other family members. Since then, it's been a dream to have one again. We moved to the country 2 1/2 years ago and now we have room.

Now the dream is a reality.

Meet Dakota.


Isn't she a beauty?


She has gotten more meat on her bones since this picture.

She seems like a real sweetheart.


Now we just have to get one of these....or something like it....and a fence so she can come to her new home.


See! Dreams CAN become realities!

No comments: