Friday, December 19, 2008

Total Randomness

As my title says, this is a very random post. I thought I'd be nice and add some of David's friends to my Facebook. Now it needs to have his name on it. He's addicted:) Not really. It got him in contact with some friends he hadn't seen in a long time. So he's happy.





I don't normally show my messes but this is for me. I have decided that clutter is "ruling" my life. Having so much paper to sort through is not using my time wisely. So I guess my New Years resolution will be to get clutter free. As I said, this is for me. Seeing it makes me want to get started on every room now!


This is how the schoolroom looks now. I've been working on it for probably a month. But since it has a door, I would close it and leave the mess. Now it looks soo much better!

Last boring thing I have for today. Our poor weeping willow tree!!! I hope it doesn't break! Be safe and have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We must be family or something! I have lots of areas that look like that schoolroom---the before picture. I wouldn't dare take a picture of our bedroom floor right now!

Anyway, I'm proud of you!! I love the pictures you take. Love that weeping willow tree picture!

Becky said...

Good for you with the new attitude!! I feel a lot of mess in my life. Especially now that I can't just do what I want when I want. Our 4th bedroom is really become a storage room. I know that will all change when Becca gets married in July. Most of it is her stuff. Poor Sam, he will need a second bedroom just for his stuff.

Anonymous said...

I have handsome and beautiful grandchildren! Mamaw