Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just a peek!

I've been trying not to post too much about my animals but this was cute. I was putting up the greenery and the cat was peeking in the door! She is very nosy. Here are a few pics of my Christmas decorations. I have a lot more I want to do. I may be done in time for Christmas:)




Tyler's room is small and he has a lot of things, so his big tree did not fit in there. We went with little pencil tree. We are working on getting hunting ornaments as you can see. We put his tree up in the game room. It has not been decorated yet. I like to be creative and try new ideas for decorating trees and I think that is what takes so long. I still need to do the greenary upstairs also.

Nikkis room is also small but she has less big things in her room. She likes it that way. I wanted her tree to be sparkly and pink. Not little girl pink though. I think we did good. We used icicles to add to the sparkle.

I wanted feather boas, but could not find any so we used white feather and sprinkled them all over. I tied pink ribbons to the sparkly snowmen do help with the color.


I think it turned out quite pretty! Now if I could just get the rest of the house done....:)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Lookin good girl!! I guess you seen what I was up to on my blog. I couldn't resist the fun!! Now, I just have to wait until Tom sees it. I thought it was a little fun for a day after his birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Your tree is VERY pretty!!! Wish you lived closer so you could help me with stuff like that!!