Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun times

Today we had a new adventure. Nikkis Girl Scout Troop (which consists of 4 girls , one of which was not there) is working on their self defense (I think) badge. One the girls is in karate so the karate people:) agreed to give them a lesson. It actually was very helpful and the guy says they want to do a follow up lesson since the girls didn't get a full hour. Nikki really enjoyed it. It was all about moves to protect yourself in case something bad would happen. I told her she is not allowed to practice on her brother;} These are some pics from her lesson.







After we were done, I went and got Tyler and the rest of the Smith kids and we went to the park. They played on the swings and stuff and I took some pictures of them with my phone because my camera battery had died. Then we went for a walk. Miriam, the youngest, was walking with me and we were looking for leaves, nuts, and nature stuff. She was gathering little violets and she said "This is like an adventure". I said something about needing a bag for the leaves and she said she didn't need one, she had pockets! Anyway, have a wonderful weekend!






No comments: