Thursday, October 2, 2008

My morning started innocently enough. I was moving around slowly as usual (I am NOT a morning person). The Kee Kee (the inside cat) was meowing for her morning milk (a little milk and a lot of water). I went out to get the outside cats' bowls and found that Stripes had given us 3 little surprises. One of the surprises was very cold and not moving. So I assumed it to be dead. I went inside to tell the kids and finish getting the milk. Tyler looked at them and said the cold one was moving and sure enough it was--barely! I got a towel and called David who said to call his mom. In the meantime, I was trying to warm it up. She said to put it in with mom and see what happened. I did so and as I did we got another surprise. This was about 9:30. About 11:45, I was in the garage and Tyler asked how many there were. I said 4. He said he had counted 5. Sure enough, that's how many there were. Anyone want a little surprise?)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I would love a kitten but good luck talking my mom into it!!! She doesn't want hair all over the house. I've wanted a kitten for so long I could tell you how long!