Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is what happens when you don't blog often. Major picture overload. This is for those of you that enjoy looking at pics of my boring life:} She was in the process of meowing, which sound like a squeaky door opening. Don't know what's up with that.
This warms me up just looking at it:] It FEELS even warmer!


The little ones are getting bigger and bigger. Still have 3 available:}
This is what my kids have been doing these last few days. Notice Tylers helmet when Nikki drives:}
They were "exercising" the dog. Don't see any dog, do you?See, they CAN be nice to each other!

Front of the house fall decor.
I thought this looked neat. It's looking out my front door.
Sunset in the country. Pretty, eh?!
Sorry about the blurry picture. I couldn't figure out how to get it off. It is a picture of a spider we saw while cleaning the yard. It was bright orange. Kinda pretty for a spider. Hope it wasn't poisoness, I couldn't find it after I tried to get a pic of it:[ (Don't know how to get this off of italics. I accidently pushed something!)
Have a great week!


No comments: