Friday, November 28, 2008

Back in business

For all of you readers (the 2 of you:)), I have use of a computer again! Yeah!! I told David the computer and internet are my connections to the outside world! I really missed it! The cord was bad:( Unfortunatly, that is a $90-$100 fix. Yes, we've done it before. I think we are hard on electronics. Come to think of it, we don't have to do anything to them and they mess up! Anyway, I am borrowing a cord til we can get one and using the better computer. The other one is still very sick.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday and got lots of great bargains today! I am very tired from getting little sleep the last 2 nights. All I can say is DO NOT go to Walmart early on the Friday after Thanksgiving;)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Did you get mobbed at Walmart? At least they didn't kill you!!! Isn't that just horrible? When you have to be that desperate to knock someone down and keep on going to get that once in a life time bargain YES Lord keep me at home!!!!