Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It may be a while before I can post a decent post as I am writing from the library. My computer is on the fritz. Actually, both computers are. Anyone know a good, CHEAP laptop fixer person?} I hoping I haven't lost all of my pics. The computer won't boot up.

Life here has been busy. My sister, her kids, and me and mine went to the Gift and Hobby Show. It is an annual thing we do, although, I believe we have decided to leave the kids at home. I had to pay for Nikki this year:( It was fun though. We spent about 5 1/2 hours there. LOOONG day!

We had a bonfire at our house a week ago last Friday. It had been very nice up until that day. That day, it was VERY cold and windy. Needless to day, we ladies ended up in the house. The kids and guys stayed out. Yeah for them:]

Well, I've bored you long enough for this time. Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

How nice Heather and I went this year for the first time to the Craft and Hobby Show. We got there before the opened as to get a wheel chair for the elderly one here!!! :-) Some guy right when we first got in there gave us each a $5.00 off on any purchase that was nice but we kept forgetting to use them. We did finally do so but we ended up buying more to do so. he he

Unknown said...

HI Mindy! As soon as you get back online, I need your email for my blog. You can send me a message on facebook.