Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ideas??

You see, I have this shelf that's needs some decorating attention. I feel like all my creativity has gone out the window. Especially when I see what others have done to their houses.

The shelf needs a little touch up and I would like to change the color of the green on the walls. This is in my kitchen. What else should go on here? I started to shop my garage attic and didn't get far.

The wreath is part of my wintery decorations. Should I paint the window? I've scrubbed it and it still looks dingy. Anyway....ideas please?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Noooooo, don't paint it! :) Do you have any vintage kitchen things?

Becky said...

Did you not save the picture Heather sent you of the window we seen at that show down in Louisville??? I had her send it just for you cause I knew you had one like it and wanted to know how to decorate it.

Jess said...

No, don't paint it Mindy!! It looks so cool as it is. Too bad you couldn't find another one to go on the same wall with some other decor.