Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New sofa!!

I'm soooo excited because finally I'm getting a NEW SOFA and LOVESEAT!!! It's very much needed as the one we have has many spots that have holes worn through. It is NOT a pretty sight. I keep it covered with a blanket as much as I can. I don't think the material was made for as much sitting as it got.

ANYWAY... we have a choice of either chocolate brown which is a very dark brown...almost black or black. My question to you is, do we get the very dark brown or go with the black? I just would like some opinions, please? I can't wait to get them!!!

8 comments:

Chelle said...

I would go with dark brown. Thats just me. It is very nice. I am glad you are able to get some.

Peggy B. said...

I would go with the dark brown. And yay for you being able to get a new one.

Leah said...

Hi Mindy! For me, if I had to choose, I guess it would depend on what is in your living room now! And - if you wanted to change, what would you change it to?? I have seen a set of leather furniture that I would LOVE to have but I am pretty sure it isn't going to happen any time soon! So - go for it and enjoy!!

Becky said...

Depends on your color scheme in your livingroom.

Cassandra said...

Awesome! My first thought was the dark brown. But as you know I am not a decorating kind of person. I think you got all the genes for that before I came along. : ) Make sure to post pictures.
<3

Jess R said...

Mindy~ if you're sticking with the decor or watever that you have now (vintage)...I'd definately go with the brown. I think it'd look nice in your place compared to the black. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I love dark brown. It's just warmer to me. But if you're deocor is more modern, you might like the black. Either way, you're gonna love it. Very nice!
Jody Johnson

Sharing My Thoughts said...

I'm saying.....brown! :-) I'm so proud of you! You blogged a whole lot sooner than I did! I'm gonna try to get on the ball! I'm lazy at putting pictures on so put off blogging! I'm glad you've had a good time but I've missed you! Have a safe trip home! :-)