Saturday, January 10, 2009

Guess what?!

My dryer's fixed!! All it took was a few minutes to check the part, a trip to Anderson to get the new one (and it was only $13. Beats the cost of a new dryer any day), and about 5 minutes to put it on! I'm a happy camper. No more laundry hanging in my laundry room (unless I want to to save energy). Thank goodness the room is big! Thank you to God for letting it be an easy fix and to David for fixing it! I love you, David! This is the laundry room AFTER the clothes came down!) Have a safe and restful Sunday

3 comments:

Becky said...

Isn't God good and husbands wonderful!!! :D

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I'm happy for you! You have a nice, big, colorful laundry room! Do you have an outdoor clothesline for the summer?

Mindy said...

Yes. David fixed a line up for me. It's just temporary til I get a pole but it works! David likes the towels dryed on it.