Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not much to say....

Well, Christmas and New Years have come and gone for another year. Had some fun times and some not so fun times. But lived to tell about them:) Had 2 "major" appliances decide their time with me was over:( Or so I think. The dryer maybe can be fixed, but I think the microwave is gone forever:( I feel like I am living back in the "olden days". I took a picture of how my laundry room looks but decided not to use it because I might be forever humiliated. Just a mental picture in your head of 3 lines of clothes with fans blowing on them is enough. I hope to get the new part by the weekend. Now to get my husband to put it in...... Here are a few pictures for those of you who requested I update my blog:}

Here is a picture of the christmas program at church. Thanks to my niece for taking them because I forgot my camera. A little blurry..

I looked out the kitchen window to see my kittens looking up. And what are they looking at?!?

Momma looking down at them from the roof. I thought it was a cute picture.


I finally got a taker for one of the kittens. This is Olivers new mommy. Or one of them.

We had our family christmas on New Years Eve. It had been too busy the week of christmas and Tyler wanted to have it "before December is over". This is Nikki's big journal she wanted really badly. She looked at it and didn't think it would be big enough. She journals all the time.

He is into Star Wars the Clone Wars right now. We'll see how long this lasts:)

I wanted to try a few more pictures with the tree before we took it down. I thought they turned out pretty good.

Nikki loves to pose for pictures so it makes the process easier. I liked this one.

It's really hard to get a decent one of the 2 of them because they don't particularly like being close! But we managed and they survived. I guess I had more to say than I thought. Hope you have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! If you have a counter on your weblog you will see probably one or two extra numbers each day. That would be me checking in on you.

Anyway, thank you for updating!! I love it.

That's pretty neat that NIkki journals like that.

Loved the pics!

love ya!!

Becky said...

Hey Mindy...I think we all have blog smog running in our veins. Miss you lots. We do need to get together. Good pics of the kids.

Unknown said...

I wanna see the picture of the laundry room... ;)