Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Interesting Day

Had to go into town to take something to David at work and go the library.
Wasn't a planned thing. Threw me off my groove:)
Almost got stuck backing out of the driveway and driving down our road. Both drift really bad.
Had fun fishtailing through the drifts.:)
Delivered item to David.
Picked up check.
Went to bank and deposited check.
Went to library.
Drove home fishtailing through the drift on our road again:)
Got stuck at the END of the driveway:(
Tyler and I shoveled me out.
Picked up kids to go to Walmart.
Got stuck backing out of the driveway:((((
Shoveled our way out.
Fishtailed through drift on our road to go to Marion.
Ate Chinese at lunch price:)
Visited your friendly Walmart store:)
Got needed (and some not needed) items.
Waited in line FOREVER while I learned about the guy behind us' dogs:}
Drove home and fishtailed through growing drifts:)
Got stuck at the end of the driveway. (I never learn)
Tyler and I got us out. (We're pros now. I took the shovel with me just in case)
Decide not to leave the house again til necessary.
Hope your day was great! Course, I don't have pictures to show of our day, but here are some of what it kinda looks like. Only driftier (new word).

P.S. The driveway is now shoveled thanks to Keith Himlick. We'll see what it looks like in the morning. I'm hoping it wasn't in vain. We have lots to learn about living in the country. Oh, and
the vehicle I was driving was the car.

2 comments:

Janiece said...

Oh you poor thing! You sure will be ready to leave all this snow behind when you leave for FL, won't ya? So far...we haven't gotten stuck or been in a wreck this winter so... : )

Becky said...

You are too funny!! Just think you won't have to deal with this stuff in Florida!!! Yeah!